Highlights of the newest river cruising brand, Crystal River Cruises
From the regal cities of Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest, Frankfurt, Paris, Bordeaux and Basel, explore the Danube, Rhine, Main, Moselle, Seine, Garonne and Dordogne rivers on Crystal River Cruises with gorgeous, ever-changing panoramas of enchanting villages and lush landscapes. In-depth explorations and overnight stays in the heart of Europe’s cities and towns provide a vibrant and memorable experience.
The hallmarks of the Crystal brand – service, space, quality and choices – usher in a new era in European river exploration with Crystal River Yachts. With its signature All-Inclusive philosophy, Crystal offers an encompassing luxury experience: butler service for every suite; six-star service and truly exceptional food; unique Crystal Adventures that deliver memorable destination experiences – all working in synch to transpose the World’s Best Ocean Cruising to the World’s Best River Cruising. Crystal will redefine luxury river cruising.
All-Inclusive Crystal River Cruises
Complimentary All-Inclusive Luxuries aboard Crystal River Cruises
- Gratuities included for all shipboard staff throughout the River Yacht including housekeeping, bar, dining staff and butlers.
- All meals included, featuring Crystal’s innovative and acclaimed six-star cuisine, highlighted by regional specialties
- Unlimited soft drinks and premium beverages including champagne, fine wine and spirits throughout the River Yacht
- All soft drinks, beer and bottled water in-suite
- 24-hour self-service pantry featuring specialty coffees, teas, wines and nonalcoholic beverages
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour Wi-Fi access (via satellite) including free Wi-Fi/Internet usage of 60 minutes per person, per day.
- State-of-the-art interactive TV system including in-suite movies on demand, extensive music library
- Complimentary airport transfers to/from river yacht to airport. All transfers will be group transfers by motor coach on embarkation and debark days only:
– Airport/River Yacht – Transfers will operate between 8am and 6pm on embarkation day. Actual service times may vary depending on local traffic conditions and guests’ arrival schedules.
– River Yacht /Airport – Transfers will operate until atleast 12noon on the day of disembarkation. Actual service times may vary depending on local traffic conditions and guests’ departure schedules.
Onboard entertainment and enrichment programs
- Destination-focused entertainment and enrichment program, including onboard lecture series
- Destination expert on each voyage
- Regional affairs experts on many voyages
- Daily yoga and fitness classes
- Daily choice of electronic international newspapers
- Self-service guest laundry
- Choice of complimentary curated Crystal Adventures shore excursions in every port
- Complimentary culinary experience at highly renowned local establishments on many sailings
- Complimentary Nordic walking poles
- Complimentary audio headphones on all organized Crystal Adventures
- A la carte, buffet and early risers breakfast offerings
- Multiple dining venues
- Open seating dining
- Crystal Casual dress code
- European sourced and trained chefs and hotel staff
Shipboard Public Spaces
- Hydraulic Sun-Deck Bar
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment and dedicated yoga area
- Massage services
- Non-smoking environment in all indoor spaces (Except Connoisseur Club on Crystal Mozart)
- Onboard currency exchange – shipboard currency Euros
- Twice daily housekeeping services including evening turndown service
- In-suite hors d’oeuvres
- Individual climate control
- Flat-screen TV in each suite
- English-speaking and international TV stations
- Butler service for each suite
Contact River Cruise Guru today for more information and COMPLIMENTARY ASSISTANCE! No booking fees, lowest price possible. We are with you every step of the way.
River Cruises are our Specialty!
We are CERTIFIED RIVER CRUISE SPECIALISTS!
Pete Larson, CTC, DS, LS